This ultra-powerful Elite Series Garage Door Opener is built to provide maximum power to lift the heaviest doors. It comes fully equipped with Security+ 2.0™, MyQ® Technology and the Timer-to-Close feature.
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ® Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Garage Door Opener and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the LiftMaster Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- Download the MyQ® mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Lift the heaviest of doors with its powerful ¾ HP Chain Drive motor, I-beam rail system and reinforced chassis.
- Enjoy years of super-quiet, smooth operation with the Motor Vibration Isolation System (MVIS®).
- Consume up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Have peace of mind with our lifetime motor and five-year parts warranties.
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Safeguard your household with Security+ 2.0™—with every click, a new code is sent to the Garage Door Opener, so the door opens only for you..
- Lock down your garage door and electronically monitor against a forced opening with PosiLock®.
- Always know your garage door is closed with Timer-to-Close, which automatically close the door after a preprogrammed number of minutes.
- Stay out of harms way with audio and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close.
- Have your Garage Door Opener’s lights turn on when you enter the garage with the Motion Detector feature.
- Prevent the door from closing if anything interrupts the safety beam that crosses the garage door opening.
3-Button Elite Remote Control (895MAX)
Experience the ultimate in convenience – 895Max features bright blue LED buttons that make night operation easy, and allows you to control your MyQ® enabled light accessories right from your car.
Smart Control Panel (880LM)
Take complete control of your garage with our Smart Control Panel®. Its intuitive menu-driven panel lets you easily program remote controls, adjust settings, and even get system diagnostics.