24-Hours a day, 365-Days a year – we can be onsite quickly to repair your door
Eastern Overhead Door can install, maintain, & repair your doors for optimum performance
From replacement to general repairs, trust Eastern Overhead Door to fix your door quickly
As a Maryland Home Improvement Contractor, we take pride in our craft & stand behind our work
Bel Air MD Garage door installation and repair company Eastern Overhead Door has been providing fast, friendly service in your neighborhood since 1983.
We are family owned and operated with all full-time employees, all with background checks, so we can provide you the professional quality and service you expect.
Unlike some Bel Air, MD garage door companies, Eastern Overhead Door is MHIC insured and certified – MHIC #107359
We have seen many fly-by-night door companies come and go, but we have stood the test of time and plan to be here for you for many years to come. We believe good work can be had for a fair price.
Two generations of experience installing, maintaining, and repairing garage doors with quality and professionalism. Whether you need garage door repairs or installation service and/or opener|springs for your home or business – you have come to the right place. The information we provide in this website will help you make an informed decision about who your garage door specialists are. Quality craftsmanship, reputable parts (most with warranties), and fair prices – we are Eastern Overhead Door.
Before You Hire A Garage Door Repair Company… …Here Are 6 Questions to Ask Any Bel Air, Maryland Garage Door Service Provider You Call
When you are choosing a Garage Door Service Provider to hire, it’s important to understand what type of questions to ask that will ensure you choose the best candidate for the job. However, it can be difficult to know what to ask when you know nothing about garage doors.
Here are some questions you can ask Garage Door Contractors Bel Air…
1) Is your Garage Door Contractors Bel Air license current? Not only should you ask if your garage door contractor is licensed, but you should ensure that they have the right licenses. A business license is different from a garage door certification that permits the garage door company to call him or herself a professional garage door repair specialist. Each state will have a different requirement. It is a good idea to ensure that your garage door expert has every license and certification that they need.
2) Are you truly experienced? This means that the company has a solid track record of installing, repairing and maintain garage doors for more than 5 years.
3) Do you have liability insurance? It’s very important that your garage door contractor answers this question in the affirmative. Typically, liability insurance is purchased based on the average cost of the jobs that the garage door service provider will do over the course of a year. There are several different types of liability insurance that the contractor must choose from. Ask them for details to ensure that they are covered in the event something goes wrong on your job.
4) Do you offer free written estimates? Many garage door repair specialists will offer free estimates but still charge a travel fee to go to the site. Be sure to ask whether travel to the site is free so that you’re not surprised with a bill for something you thought was free. The best way to cover all the bases is to ask, “Do I need to pay ANYTHING for this estimate”?
5) Do you charge a fixed rate, or do you use some other method? Some garage door companies charge hourly and some charge a fixed rate. An hourly fee can be scary because you don’t know how long it is going to take the garage door repair team to do the job. If your garage door expert charges hourly, you can ask them if they can limit the number of hours it will take to avoid invoice shock.
6) Is your work guaranteed? Ask the garage door installer if their work is guaranteed and if they offer any warranties – this is important. This way, you know whether they stand by their work. Typically, the work should be guaranteed for a certain amount of time and the materials used should come with their own warranties from the manufacturer.
Asking the right questions and then listening for the right answer is an important part in ensuring that you find the right plumber to do your job. Without knowing what to ask you might end up with problems that could have been avoided.
Call Today to Ask Any Questions Before You Hire Any Garage Door Company (410) 679-9539
Garage Door Repairs, Maintenance, and Installation in Bel Air, Maryland and Surrounding Harford County Areas | Garage Door Contractors Bel Air
Serving Baltimore, Cecil and Harford County
Aberdeen – Abingdon – Baldwin – Bel Air – Belcamp – Bradshaw – Chase – – Churchville – Cockeysville – Colora – Conowingo – Darlington – Dundalk – Edemere – Edgewood – Essex – Fallston – Forest Hill – Fork – Glen Arm – Glencoe – Havre de Grace – Hunt Valley – Hydes – Jacksonville – Jarrettsville – Joppa – Joppatowne – Kingsville – Long Green – Lutherville – Middle River – Monkton – Northeast – Nottingham – Overlea – Owings Mills – Parkton – Parkville – Perry Hall – Perryville – Phoenix – Port Deposit – Pylesville – Rising Sun – Rosedale – Sparks – Street – Timonium – Towson – Upper Falls – Whiteford – White Hall – White Marsh